Thursday, April 14, 2022

Prayers to recover your stolen dreams buried virtues,Gifts Part 1

Prayers to recover your stolen dreams buried virtues,Gifts Part 1 


April 15, 2022


1 John 1:9 


heavenly father God I confess and repent of any and all sins that I have committed that has resulted in me losing the ability to have dreams and visions and to receive divine input from you in the name of Jesus Christ . 



By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ I break every curse or yoke that is binding me and preventing me from having dreams and visions in the name of Jesus Christ .Amen 




By the power of the blood of Jesus Christ I break every satanic demonic hold and blindfold placed on my spiritual eyes and spiritual discernment in the name of Jesus


In the mighty name of Jesus I command my spiritual eyes to open up by the supernatural power of God in the name of Jesus



Heavenly father enlighten the eyes of my understanding with your word , the word of life in the name of Jesus



By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ I strip away and remove every spiritual blindfold covering my eyes in the name of Jesus.


Heavenly Father elevate my spirit to a higher realm of your glory and power so that I can be able to receive from you great and mighty things in the name of Jesus Christ . Amen  ( Jeremiah 33:3) 


Heavenly Father let the entrance of your word bring light to the eye and windows of my soul and  cause that light to fill up my soul in the mighty name of Jesus Christ  

No comments:

Post a Comment